Terms of Trade
1. All payments are due immediately upon completion of work unless credit arrangements are made prior to work commencing.
2. Payments are to be made via EFTPOS or cash, unless otherwise agreed prior to work commencing.
3. Wrong Fuel Rescue Pty Ltd retains a lien over the vehicle & you agree that the lien shall not be extinguished if the customer temporarily retakes possession of the vehicle. The lien also extends to cover all monies owing by the customer to the supplier/repairer.
Acknowledgement & Release
1. Wrong Fuel Rescue Pty Ltd has informed the Customer that it has identified that the vehicle has each of the faults listed on the repair form and has informed the customer of the consequences of not repairing those faults.
2. Wrong Fuel Rescue Pty Ltd has recommended that the customer have each of the listed faults repaired.
3. As a result of those repairs not being performed, Wrong Fuel Rescue Pty Ltd has informed the Customer that the vehicle may be unsafe/un-roadworthy and/or may not perform to manufacturers specification and/or may cause damage.
4. The Customer acknowledges that it does not hold Wrong Fuel Rescue Pty Ltd liable for any damage caused to the vehicle that was caused as a result of the customer undertaking the mis-fueling act.
5. The customer acknowledges that it has engaged Wrong Fuel Rescue Pty Ltd to carry out the listed repairs and understands that the repairs undertaken may not rectify any damage already caused to the vehicle as a result of the customer undertaking the mis-fuelling act.
6. The Customer releases Wrong Fuel Rescue Pty Ltd from any claim that it may have as a result of Wrong Fuel Rescue Pty Ltd not performing the repairs listed above.
7. Where the vehicle has been noted unsafe/un-roadworthy Wrong Fuel Rescue Pty Ltd has advised the Customer that the vehicle cannot be driven and that the appropriate transport for the vehicle should be arranged.
8. Where the Customer is able to retain drained fuel, Wrong Fuel Rescue Pty Ltd will decant the fuel into appropriate AS/NZS 2906:2001 vessels only, with no exception. An approved vessel must have the name of the substance clearly marked on the container and be of a type and in a condition that will hold the substance and not react adversely with it. The container must also not be ordinarily used to hold foodstuffs or be able to be mistaken as containing foodstuffs.
9. The Customer accepts that retention of drained fuel is not possible in most cases. Wrong Fuel Rescue Pty Ltd reserves the right to decline any request to retain drained fuel.
10. Wrong Fuel Rescue Pty Ltd cannot make any determination on the potential levels of contaminant in any retained fuel, therefore accepts no liability for it’s use.
11. The Customer agrees that it will dispose of any retained fuel in accordance with the Environmental Protetion Act 1986 and will not participate in any illegal dumping or abandonment.
12. Wrong Fuel Rescue Pty Ltd reserves the right to decline a customer’s request to retain drained fuel, if it is believed the customer’s intent is to participate in illegal dumping or abandonment.